Once degeneration happens it becomes much more difficult to build back what you have lost – whether it’s bone density, cartilage or scarring in your arteries. Prevention of breakdown and even expansion of wellness like you’ve never known is possible when you stay ahead of decline.
Just like it’s easier to never gain weight in the first place. Taking small consistent steps to create a level of health that keeps you thriving into your eighties and nineties may sound boring, but your quality of life will soar as you get older rather than slowly decline. And if you’ve been reading my blogs, you’ll know that your matching your healthspan to your lifespan is a goal we should all aspire to have.
If you have a nagging health issue you need to tackle, don’t wait. Take steps while it’s easy to fix. You’ll be kicking yourself later if you don’t. Even if everything seems great right now, there are always steps you can take to improve your current level of health like:
- Reducing or eliminating stealth inflammation that can be found in detailed bloodwork
- Increasing mobility, flexibility and strength
- Improving your sleep quality
- Improving your lung capacity through breath and exercise
- Improving metabolic flexibility by getting insight into your blood sugar
- Reducing stress through life choices and meditation
There are others, but these are a good start. Choose one or more of these to start investing in your health now. Just like financial investments – prevention pays you back in compound interest – don’t wait until it’s too late.
If you need help figuring out the best path to take for you, schedule a call with me today!