Serves 2 | Prep time: 4 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes
1 tsp canola oil
1 scallion (chopped)
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp pepper
2 T salsa
2 T avocado chopped
2 T yogurt
- Preheat a medium nonstick frying pan.
- Crack 4 eggs in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add chopped scallion, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Wisk mixture until yolks are completely combined.
- Add canola oil to frying pan and then egg mixture.
- Using a silicon spatula, scramble eggs until well cooked.
- Divide scrambled eggs onto two plates.
- Top each plate with 1T of salsa, avocado and yogurt (each). Serve and eat!
Nonfat yogurt is a great substitute for sour cream. It also helps aid the digestive process. This recipe is a great source of protein, healthy fat, calcium and biotin.