Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes
1 tsp red palm oil
2 cans black beans, drained and washed 1 tsp cumin
1⁄2 tsp sea salt
1 large avocado, diced
1 large tomato, diced or 1⁄2 cup salsa 1⁄2 cup yogurt
1⁄2 cup diced Spanish onion
1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
4 sprouted grain tortilla’s
- Preheat large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add oil, beans, cumin and salt. Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Cook for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Prepare toppings and place each into a small bowl.
- Heat the tortillas in the oven or on the stove (using a small frying pan).
- To make burritos, place 1⁄4 of bean mixture on each tortilla. Use 1⁄4 of each topping for
each burrito. Wrap and eat!
A great source of protein, fiber and other nutrients, this burrito is great when you are short on time.