Serves 4 | Prep time: 4 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves crushed garlic
3 cups Portobello mushrooms, chopped
3 cups crimini mushrooms, chopped
1⁄4 cup white wine
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons ghee
- Pre-heat skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and add mushrooms.
- Add white wine, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Stirring often, let simmer until most of liquid has evaporated – about 10 minutes.
- Add ghee and let cook 12 minutes longer. Remove from heat and serve.