Please plan to be at the office for 75 to 90 minutes for your first visit, this will include time to fill out paperwork for 15 minutes prior to your start time, a 60 minute visit and 15 minutes for explaining diagnostic testing and checking out.
Your extensive Initial Consultation with Dr. Samia McCully will set the foundation for your journey back to optimal health. Your Initial Consultation MUST be in person. Your first consultation with Dr. McCully will include:
- Medical history intake
- Dietary intake
- Necessary physical exam
- Review of systems
- Requisition/lab kit for any recommended lab work or imaging
- Personalized treatment plan
Checklist for your first appointment:
- New patient forms (allow 20 minutes)
- Bring all medications/supplements
- Bring all recent labs from the last year (if possible)
**First consultation – 60 minutes
**Children are considered 12 and under.
Please download, print and complete these forms and bring them to your first appointment. Because we allow an hour and a half for your initial visit, it’s important that if you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, to please reschedule as soon as possible. This will allow us to offer that time to another patient who may be waiting to get in.
- New Patient Intake Form (Male and Female versions available), which includes HIPAA Privacy practices and office policies.
- Records Release (This allows us to release your records to you or anyone else while staying in compliance with HIPAA)
New Patient Follow Up Consultation
Please plan to be at the office for 75 minutes for your follow up visit, this will include a 60 minute visit and 15 minutes for explaining your new customized treatment plan and checking out.
Your New Patient Follow Up Consultation with Dr. Samia McCully will include:
- Breakdown/education of results from your personal lab results
- Your treatment plan will be refined to reflect findings
- Counseling and tools back to optimal health
Follow Up Consultations – Adults and Children
Please plan to be at the office for all follow up visits 5 minutes prior to your start time in case you in cure traffic on your way.
Follow-up consultations are scheduled to continue the ongoing conversation about your journey to optimal health. These are used to:
- Monitor your progress
- Focus on health maintenance
- Refine/expand current treatment plan
Follow Up Consultation are scheduled depending on:
- Your progress
- Treatment plan
- Amount of counseling you may need
- New developments that may arise
We schedule the amount of time needed depending of if you have questions or if you are going over one test or three. Appointment times can vary from 15 minutes to 90 minutes and will be clarified upon the time of scheduling.